What is Booklist Reader?
Booklist Reader is Booklist’s new library patron–facing magazine, featuring diverse readers' advisory recommendations, in print and on audio, for readers of all ages.
Who benefits from Booklist Reader?
All library patrons and all readers’ advisory specialists, and everyone who loves to read!
Where and when can you find Booklist Reader?
Starting this September, Booklist Reader will be available monthly at www.booklistonline.com.
Why Booklist Reader?
- Booklist Reader is now part of the Booklist and Book Links subscription: three magazines for the price of one!
- Booklist Reader is patron friendly. Filled with high-interest, themed lists that showcase books patrons can read and check out now, Booklist Reader is designed to be a readers’ advisory tool and time-saver in one.
- Booklist Reader is sharable: the digitalonly format means you can feature articles in newsletters or on your library’s home page— and print them to keep by the circ desk, too.
- Booklist Reader is librarian and readers’ advisory approved! Every issue includes the LibraryReads roundup of the top 10 books published that month, voted on by library staff across the country.
How can my library offer this to our patrons?
Subscribe today! Does your professional review source publication give you additional monthly printable lists, including LibraryReads and roundups of books and audiobooks for all ages? Booklist and Booklist Reader do. Subscribe today and get:
- 22 print and digital issues of Booklist
- 4 print and digital issues of Book Links
- 2 digital issues of Booklist Reader
- Booklist Online archive access
Already a subscriber? Set up a Booklist Online profile so you can access the digital-only Booklist Reader, the perfect readers' advisory tool for your staff. Questions about how to sign up? Call 1-888-350-0949 or email email@example.com.