Why are librarians raving about Booklist Publications?
- Booklist, and its supplement Book Links, publish 26 times a year and get directly
into the hands of those responsible for purchasing decisions at libraries across the country.
- Reviews of over 8,000+ titles a year in all areas of publishing, more than 4,000 of which evaluate adult books for YA appeal.
- Booklist Online, and its array of diverse online products, offer engaging and effective ways for librarians to stay up-to-date on publishing trends, library topics, and professional development.
- Up-to-date, extensive coverage of the latest education and curriculum standards.
- Enriching and engaging professional development offered free to librarians eager to hear from publishers and experts.
- Nationally recognized, award-winning staff editors make Booklist the most trusted review source in the field.
"With school budgets being slashed and professional development for librarians a fond memory, you make it possible to stay abreast of new trends and issues. Thanks for an invaluable service!" —Pam Gardow, Memorial High School (Eau Claire, WI)
"I depend heavily on Booklist to do book selection, and I don't want to miss a single issue." —Bonnie Lillenthal, Providence Public Library
"What an excellent resource for busy librarians!" —C.L. Quillen, Coordinator of Public Services at Old Bridge Public Library, NJ
"Booklist Online is absolutely amazing. I cannot imagine my work without it." —Bill Fabian, Information Literacy Teacher, McGinnis Middle School/Buena Vista High School Library
Download the 2023 Booklist media kit (PDF), which includes advertising opportunities, calendars, rates, and submission guidelines for all of Booklist Publications' print and online products.
A hard copy of our full media kit, including sample copes of the magazines, can be sent to you via postal mail. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information.
Advertising Contact Information
Sales Representative (New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Washington, D.C. and International)
Sales Representative (West Coast, Midwest, East Coast and Canada)
Ad Traffic Coordinator
(312) 280-2421 p
(312) 280-5016 f
General advertising questions? Contact us.